Capcom Home Arcade ready to pummel you with nostalgia this October

first_img 28 Photos 4 Comments First published April 16 at 9:41 a.m. PT.Updated April 17 at 11:30 a.m. PT: Adds full game list. Capcom has packed an entire arcade machine into the just the controller, including on-board Wi-Fi. You connect it to a TV or monitor via HDMI. Capcom licensed the rights to the Austrian games publisher Koch Media, which manufactures the hardware.It has “a pair of competition-class Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT sticks with eight-way GT-Y directional gates and OBSF buttons,” according to the company.And before you start assuming that the games are reworks of the existing titles, they’re actually the original ROMs. Capcom will also host a global leaderboard — you can upload your single-player or co-op multiplayer scores to compete.Capcom didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment on the US release or pricing. Share your voicecenter_img The 28 best games on PlayStation 4 Tags Capcom Revisit your arcade days with classic games like Street Fighter 2, Ghouls ‘N Ghosts and Final Fight with the Capcom Home Arcade, an arcade-style controller shaped like the developer’s famous logo.It’s slated to ship this Oct. 25 and is available for preorder now, (only in Europe for the moment), via Capcom’s online store. It’s priced at 230 euros, which converts to about $260, £200 or AU$360, and comes with these games:1944: The Loop MasterAlien vs PredatorArmored WarriorsCapcom Sports ClubCaptain CommandoCyberbotsDarkstalkersEco WarriorsFinal FightGhouls and GhostsGiga WingMega Man: The Power BattleProGearStreet Fighter 2: Hyper FightingStriderSuper Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo Consoles Video Gameslast_img read more

BNPs street campaign over should prepare for polls Quader

first_imgAwami League general secretary Obaidul Quader. File photoRuling Bangladesh Awami League (AL) general secretary Obaidul Quader said on Saturday opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party’s (BNP) anti-government campaign is over.Also the road transport and bridges minister, Quader suggested that BNP should rather prepare for the next general elections now.Speaking to newsmen while inspecting the repair work of the Dhaka-Tangail four-lane highway in Chandra of Gazipur, the AL leader also claimed that the ruling party has no desire to keep BNP out of the next polls slated to be held at the year end.“As a registered political party, BNP reserves the right to take part in the polls. The issue of Khaleda Zia’s release is not in our hands. We’ve no objection if Khaleda Zia is freed through legal battle,” said Quader.The road transport and bridges minister said as much as 70 per cent work of Dhaka-Tangail four-lane highway is complete so far, hoping the home-goers would not need to suffer during the next Eid journey.last_img read more

India confirms 5 nationals killed in NZ shootings

first_imgMohsin Vora, the brother of Asif, told AFP that they were initially told his brother and nephew were injured in the attack, before a family member identified their bodies when they flew to New Zealand. “I and (the) parents of Ramiz’s wife have been granted visas. We will be leaving for New Zealand soon,” Vora said. Three of the dead from the mass shooting at Al Noor mosque were from Gujarat state. They were father and son victims Asif and Ramiz Vora, and 65-year-old retiree Mahboob Khokhar, who was visiting his son in Christchurch. Desperate families in India have been trying to confirm the safety of their relatives after 28-year-old Australian white supremacist Brenton Tarrant allegedly launched his murderous rampage. An Indian foreign ministry official in New Delhi told AFP that they are “in process of ascertaining information about all Indians affected by the terror attack”. The fifth victim, Ozair Kadir, was an aspiring commercial pilot from Hyderabad city. Five Indian nationals were among the 50 worshippers killed in the Christchurch mosque attacks, with at least two others reported to be injured, officials said Sunday. The official denied Indian media reports that claimed seven people were killed in the attack. Ansi Karippakulam Alibava — a 23-year-old from Kerala, who had lived with her husband in Christchurch since last year as she studied for a masters — was also confirmed dead. India’s embassy in New Zealand confirmed the deaths in a tweet, following the devastating shootings at twin mosques in the normally peaceful city. Vora said his 56-year-old brother had gone to meet his new grandchild a month ago.last_img read more

Duronto passengers protest against stale lowquality food

first_imgKolkata: In a startling incident, passengers of Sealdah-bound Duronto Express complained of stale and low quality food served by the pantry staff, on Sunday. A section of the passengers of the train first agitated inside the running train, as it was travelling from Puri to Sealdah, claiming that they had been served stale food for dinner on Saturday night, leading to some people falling ill.According to the passengers who were travelling in the train, 23 persons, including some children, fell ill after consuming the chicken in the dinner. Passengers staged agitation at Sealdah station after the train arrived there early on Sunday morning. Also Read – Speeding Jaguar crashes into Merc, 2 B’deshi bystanders killedThey also demonstrated in front of the station manager and also lodged a complaint with the senior railway officials. It has been learnt that around 23 passengers, who were from Baduria and Swarupnagar area in Basirhat, had alleged that the chicken curry that was served to them was half cooked. The chicken was not cooked well, while the chapattis were rotten, alleged the passengers.It was also alleged that many of them, including children, started vomiting after having the food. Some of the elderly passengers who had consumed the food, had complained of upset stomach, they claimed. Also Read – Naihati: 10 councillors return to TMC from BJPThey urged the on-duty pantry staff to give them curd and rice, which they refused. As a result of this, some of the passengers lodged a written complaint with the Eastern Railway authorities, after the train reached Sealdah at around 4 am.Senior officials tried to pacify the passengers, who were staging demonstration at platform number 9A.Railway police and RPF rushed to the spot to bring the situation under control. The senior officials assured them that the matter would be looked into.”An enquiry has been ordered into the complaint and action will be taken against the food supplier if the allegation of serving stale and cold food is found to be true,” a senior official of Eastern Railways said.last_img read more

Sandals Royal Barbados unveils 50 new luxury suites

first_img<< Previous PostNext Post >> Travelweek Group Wednesday, November 21, 2018 Posted by BARBADOS — Not even a year old and Sandals Royal Barbados has already expanded with the addition of 50 new luxury suites.The luxury resort, which opened its doors in December 2017, unveiled the new suites last week, bringing Sandals Resorts International’s total number of rooms and suites across two resorts in Barbados to 552.According to the company, this represents the third major project that has taken place in Barbados and demonstrates Sandals’ commitment to the “development and growth of excellence in the all-inclusive space.”In Barbados, guests enjoy twice the fun with Sandals’ exclusive exchange program between Sandals Barbados and neighbouring Sandals Royal Barbados. Between the two resorts, there are 17 restaurants, 12 bars and five pools, plus there are several ‘Sandals firsts’, including the first rooftop pool, bar and restaurant, the first four-lane bowling alley, and the first men’s only barbershop.The all-suite Sandals Royal Barbados, which Sandals Resorts International Chairman and Founder Gordon ‘Butch’ Stewart called a “game changer” at its ribbon-cutting ceremony last year, offers 222 concierge and butler-level suites, three 5-star Global Gourmet signature restaurants, a cantilevered cocktail lounge, the 15,000 square-foot Red Lane Spa, private chauffeured Rolls-Royce airport transfers and The Beach House Resort Shop, a new retail brand featuring resort wear, home goods and local provisions.center_img Share Tags: Barbados, Sandals Resorts Sandals Royal Barbados unveils 50 new luxury suiteslast_img read more

Its a crowded field but Canada Jetlines says it wants PVR CUN

first_img Travelweek Group Tags: Canada Jetlines, Jetlines VANCOUVER — Canada Jetlines says it intends to provide future service to several sun destinations in Mexico including Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos and Cancun.The start-up ultra low-cost carrier, currently aiming for a summer 2019 launch, says it has reached agreements with Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico to provide future service to the Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR) and the Los Cabos International Airport (SJD), as well as Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste (ASUR) to provide future service to the Cancun International Airport (CUN). “We are thrilled to announce future service to these airports,” says CEO Javier Suarez. “I have worked in this market extensively and have a deep understanding of how to operate successful routes in and out of Mexico. We look forward to providing Canadians with ultra-low fares for their vacation plans. With the money saved, Canadians will have the ability to spend more at their destinations; staying longer or in nicer resorts with their friends and family members. Our low fares will also encourage Mexicans to visit beautiful Canada.”Suarez joined Canada Jetlines in June 2018, first as Chief Commercial Officer and later as CEO, from Mexican low-cost carrier VivaAerobus where he was Vice President, Network Planning, Revenue Management, E-Commerce.Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico CEO Raul Revuelta says, “We at GAP are pleased to welcome Jetlines at our Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos airports. During 2018, for the first time in history, we received a combined traffic of 10 million passengers at both airports; this due to the growing number of hotel rooms and the high quality of the touristic products offered at these amazing destinations. I am sure that our Canadian friends will have a wonderful time while visiting Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos, and we at GAP will continue to work to provide them with the best airport experience.”And ASUR’s Customer and Route Development Director Alejandro Vales said, “ASUR is delighted to welcome Jetlines to our Cancun airport. A brand-new Canadian airline bridging new origins from Canada to our world-class destination will be a recipe for success indeed.”The long list of carriers flying Canadian vacationers to Mexico got even longer this month with low-cost carrier’s Swoop’s new service to Cancun, Mazatlzan and Puerto Vallarta.Suarez says Canada Jetlines’ ability to service these routes is subject to the completion of the airline licensing process and the receipt of applicable regulatory approvals. It’s a crowded field but Canada Jetlines says it wants PVR, CUN & SJD Thursday, January 17, 2019 center_img Share Posted by << Previous PostNext Post >>last_img read more