Barcelona look at Zubieta again to reinforce their quarry. The Catalan club has ‘fished’ again in the realistic quarry by signing one of its last pearls, a 14-year-old attacking midfielder named Dani Rodríguez, who played in the txiki cadet team of the txuri-urdin structure, as reported in its Wednesday edition of the Noticias newspaper in Gipuzkoa.He is the most outstanding player of the generation of 2005 in the quarry of Real Sociedad, an attacking player who can act on the inside in the attacking position or on the wing. Born in the Gipuzkoan town of Astigarraga, his quality had not gone unnoticed by the leading teams on the continent and there were already several European clubs closely following his developments. Barcelona, through its scout in Gipuzkoa, former realist player Juanan Mentxaka, I had very good reports from Dani Rodríguez, and she had contacted her parents a long time ago, always putting Real on notice of this situation. In the realistic club they have tried to convince them not to leave the Zubieta structure, but finally Dani Rodríguez will follow in the wake of many other guys from Gipuzkoa who left the province to go to the Masía, such as Mikel Arteta, Yanguas, Oier Olazabal … among others.Curiously, this movement contrasts with another that has just closed Real Sociedad to reinforce the cadet team of its quarry. Because the San Sebastian club has taken over the services of Dani Díaz Gandara, a 13-year-old left-handed midfielder from Santander (generation of 2004, one after that of the realistic cadet who leaves for Barcelona) who arrives from Racing de Santander, who has given him the letter of freedom for not wanting to accept the proposal of the Santander club to land at Real Madrid, which He intended to take over his services and had reached an agreement with Racing Santander. A strange move by the Cantabrian club that Real has taken advantage of to take over the services of a footballer intended by Real Madrid, and for which Barcelona itself had also shown intent. Díaz Gandara’s family has opted for the Real’s proposal that their son finish his sports and academic training in Zubieta.
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: S.P Employment in the Far North has reached a 12-month high which is largely contributed to an increase in tourism to the region. Property advisors Herron Todd White CairnsWatch reports 136,200 people are currently employed in the Far North, the best figure since June last year.Herron Todd White research director Rick Carr said the healthy employment rate was contributed to a strong tourism season. “Employment in the Far North appears to have rebound from the trough experienced after cyclone Yasi, a trend which is expected to continue as the recovery nears completion,” Mr Carr said. “The region’s unemployment rate fell to 8.6 per cent in June,” Mr Carr said. Further to this Mr Carr said demand in the mining, tourism and construction industries had contributed to a further increase in the number of employment opportunities. “The trend average for June 2011 stood at 315 job vacancies advertised per week, up 17 per cent since December 2010.” Mr Carr said it was clear that tourism was the main reason employment figures had bounced back and the challenge they are facing lies with getting locals to feel confident in spending again. “The town looks a bit more vibrant, if you go to the Esplanade the restaurants are full.” He said the hotel occupancy rate in the Far North has been full for the past four weeks and the next month looks to be the same. CBC Staff Selection recruitment consultant Chris Cunsamy said the Cairns market remains afloat.“More businesses still prefer temporary contract workers with a slight increase in permanent workers in this quarter, which shows a slow increase in market confidence,” Mr Cunsamy said.